Tuesday, December 23, 2008

This is the first year Harv and I have lived together. This is our first Christmas tree together and the first year of the rest of our lives. When trying to decide on what I was going to do with the tree this year I came across the ornament's that my wonderful mother gave me last year. Now these are not just any ornaments these are the ornaments Aunt Bonnie had made for us since 1983. So I decided to decorate our tree with a very special gift that has been given to me for the past 25 years.

Thank you Bonnie for all the wonderful gifts.

This year I am grateful for everything around me. As many of you know, I quit my job this year. Now, It was probably not the smartest decision I have made. But, I will tell you, I think it was the best I have made. I have never been so happy then to be away from that place. I feel more at peace then I have in a very long time.

Thank you God and My angels for everything!!!

Being happy is something everyone needs to be. Everyone needs to find it, whether it's in yourself or in others. All I know is, it is a wonderful feeling when you find it.