Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Camping in Southern Utah is something we often do throughout the year. Yes, I am talking about me and the love of my life Harvey, but we call him Harv. We both enjoy the outdoors and we do a lot of outdoor activities. Let me help you to catch up on our life. We go to Moab every Easter to go wheeling. I took my truck down in 2008 and went on three different trails. Now, if you don’t know what wheeling is, let me tell you. It is climbing sandstone hills, up and down mountains, with cliffs that you would not believe. It is defiantly scary. I’ll post pictures so you know what I am talking about. We also love to go camping down in Southern Utah to Goblin Valley or San Rafael Swells. We Love to go hiking, which we do up our very own mountains in Ogden. He has shown me new trails every year. We love to go up to Pine View or Causey Damn to go swimming, boating, camping, or cliff diving, which I thought I would never do, but I will tell you, IT IS FUN!! Harv loves to snowboard. I on the other hand, would love to learn and I did try it, but unfortunately, I broke my arm doing it. Yes this happened in Feb. 2008. Crazy huh, well it’s never too late to try something new. So, I have decided to get back into skiing and I am going to learn how to stay up and get my balance first before I try snowboarding again. Either way I know it will be fun!